Sunday 22 August 2010

Selecting a project

When selecting my partner, I thought about the briefs and the possible outcomes of them.
Oxfam - Clothing
Scrapstore - Structure
Banes - Poster or advert
Bath College - Recycling bin, Poster to raise awareness
I was more drawn to oxfam as i am interested in fashion, but I was also interested in choosing BANES.
I chose oxfam because I am interetsed in fashion and art and i feel that is project would allow me to express this further. The brief was to take donated clothing that was no good enough quality to sell in the boutique, and renivate them into new peices of clothing or accesories.
Me and Daniel, who also wants to work with oxfam, sent Neil a letterr requesting a meeting.

Thank you for your letter regarding your interest in working with the Oxfam boutique, Bath.
Please attend for a meeting at 10.00am on Wednesday 9th June 2010.
Yours sincerely,
Neil Jones (Manager) Oxfam Boutique, Bath.

1 comment:

  1. You have gathered lots of information about potential partners and have a clear direction in your ideas.

    ReplyDelete